Explore Places to Live
Leawood KS Real Estate
Partnering with my clients, I am dedicated to providing world class real estate service throughout the Kansas City area with ingenuity and integrity; acting as your personal real estate advocate throughout the process. As a Kansas City native, I know communities throughout the Greater Kansas City area and offer first-hand knowledge that provides a key competitive edge within our local communities. Durkin Associates has a proven track record of out-marketing and out-networking the competition.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
- Member NAR, KS & MO Associations of REALTORS®
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Top 10 RE/MAX Agent/KS in 2009; Top 2% of KCRAR in 2009-2012
- Recipient of KC 5 Star REALTOR® Designation, 2007-2012
- Over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Lead the sales and marketing efforts of several Fortune 500 companies, including Hallmark Cards, Mead Consumer Products, and Sylvan Learning Centers
RE/MAX State Line
Cell: (785) 766-4673
The Sign of a RE/MAX Agent
It's what you don't see that makes the Sign of a RE/MAX agent. Every day, we do more to help home buyers and sellers realize their dreams. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX!
My Property Finder
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
Yard sale, rummage sale, garage sale, tag sale. Whatever the preferred name is in your part of the country, it is a great way to get rid of all the extra stuff you don’t want to move to your next house. Decluttering is key to presenting your home at its best when it is on […]Read More
Spring is an optimum time for home sales as the largest number of buyers start their search. Take advantage of this busiest sales season by sprucing up your home inside and out. Strong curb appeal is extremely important for making the best first impression and you want potential buyers to be delighted when they step […]Read More