Explore Places to Live
Leawood KS Real Estate
After a 25+ year in corporate sales and marketing, I elected to leverage that experience in the real estate field. Partnering with my clients, I am dedicated to providing world-class real estate service with ingenuity and integrity — acting as your personal real estate advocate. As a Kansas City native, I know communities throughout Greater Kansas City and offer first-hand knowledge, providing a competitive edge within our local market. I have a proven track record of out-marketing and out-networking the competition, plus expert negotiating skills to support my clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
- Member NAR, KS & MO Associations of REALTORS®
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Top 5% of KCRAR in 2009-2017
- Recipient of KC 5 Star REALTOR® Designation, 2007-2017
- Over 25 years of corporate experience in sales and marketing
- Lead the sales and marketing efforts of several Fortune 500 companies, including Hallmark Cards, Mead Consumer Products, and Sylvan Learning Centers
RE/MAX State Line
RE/MAX vs The Industry
Learn what makes RE/MAX stand out from the competition in this video.
My Property Finder
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
Many homeowners believe the money they spend on home improvements will always make their property worth more. There are plenty of projects that will do exactly that, enhancing your enjoyment of your home and making it more valuable. However, there are renovations and remodels that can work against you when you’re ready to sell and […]Read More