Explore Places to Live
Leawood KS Real Estate
After a 25+ year in corporate sales and marketing, I elected to leverage that experience in the real estate field. Partnering with my clients, I am dedicated to providing world-class real estate service with ingenuity and integrity — acting as your personal real estate advocate. As a Kansas City native, I know communities throughout Greater Kansas City and offer first-hand knowledge, providing a competitive edge within our local market. I have a proven track record of out-marketing and out-networking the competition, plus expert negotiating skills to support my clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.
- Member NAR, KS & MO Associations of REALTORS®
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Top 5% of KCRAR in 2009-2017
- Recipient of KC 5 Star REALTOR® Designation, 2007-2017
- Over 25 years of corporate experience in sales and marketing
- Lead the sales and marketing efforts of several Fortune 500 companies, including Hallmark Cards, Mead Consumer Products, and Sylvan Learning Centers
RE/MAX State Line
Cell: (785) 766-4673
RE/MAX vs The Industry
Learn what makes RE/MAX stand out from the competition in this video.
My Property Finder
Sign up for a FREE Property Finder account to save your favorites, save searches, get email updates on properties, and more.
Recent Articles and Blog Posts
You’re selling your home at a price decided upon with the help of your real estate agent. Together you have researched the market and prepared to list your home at a price you believe to be viable and suited to the condition of the property. A potential buyer makes an offer, but it’s lower than […]Read More
Although there is a great deal of information on the Internet that can help you decide how to set the price on your house, it takes a real estate professional to evaluate the data to your best advantage. A deep knowledge of your surrounding area and current market conditions is a big part of an […]Read More